Whether it is a small or large scale facility, modular construction offers significant benefits of speed of construction, flexibility of integration into existing onsite facilities, future expansion and customization options.
- Process definition and design
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) development
- General arrangement, layout, 3D modelling and visualisation
- Detail design
- Control and automation
- Plant and material procurement
- Fabrication and assembly
- Factory testing, commissioning and pre-qualification
- Site installation
- Site testing, commissioning and qualification
- Customer training
- Onward maintenance
At the commencement of a project WHP considers and evaluates whether a modular approach is beneficial, deciding conceptually how to divide and prepare the required modules. This modular construction concept is then developed for the design and management of the entire scope for the project.